OVERVIEW: HODGDON HI-SKOR 700-X SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon 700X Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This extruded flake powder was formerly known as IMR powder and is now sold under the Hodgdon name. It is an excellent choice for shotshells in 12 and 16 gauge, particularly in situations where clay target and light field loads are the norm. It is also a great handgun target powder that can be used in a wide variety of cartridges, including the 38 Special, the 45 ACP, and many more.
Clay target and light field loaders might consider the Hodgdon 700X Powder For Sale In Stock Now. This powder also works well as a pistol target powder. It can load cartridges in the following calibers:.380, 9mm Luger,.38 Super,.38 Special,.357 Magnum,.40 S&W,.44 Magnum,.45 ACP, and.45 Colt.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Capable of functioning in a diverse array of cartridges
- An ideal component for shotshell powder.
- May be used in the production of pistol target powder
- This extruded flake powder is ideally suited for shotshells in 12 and 16 gauge where clay target and light field loads are the norm.
- It doubles as an excellent pistol target powder for such cartridges as the 38 Special and 45 ACP and many more.
- Grain shape is flake.