OVERVIEW: IMR 8208 XBR SMOKELESS POWDER
Since the company was started by E.I. DuPont more than 200 years ago, IMR powders have been made. Reloaders all over the world trust the IMR series of powder, which can be used in many different ways. You might check out this other IMR 8208 XBR Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This precise metered, extremely short grained extruded rifle powder was created specifically for match, varmint, and AR sniper cartridges. IMR 8208 XBR Powder is ideal for cartridges such as the 223 Remington/5.56mm, 308 Winchester/7.62mm NATO, and 6mm PPC, it is completely immune to temperature variations while producing maximum velocities and tack driving precision. Undoubtedly, the powder of choice for the contender and the Varmint Hunter.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- IMR 8208 XBR Powder For Sale is designed for match, varmint, and AR sniper cartridges
- Performs in any temperature
- Aids accuracy without sacrificing power
- Small extruded powder
- Performs very well in 223/5.56 NATO and 308/7.62 NATO or 6mm PPC
- IMR 8208 XBR Powder For Sale has very high degree of accuracy