OVERVIEW: HODGDON INTERNATIONAL CLAYS SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon International Clays Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
The 20 gauge reloader now has access to this innovative technique thanks to Hodgdon INTERNATIONAL Clays Powder. Also, it functions properly in 12 gauge, 2 3/4 inch, light, medium, and heavy 1 1/8 ounce loads, as well as high velocity 1 ounce loads. The Hodgdon brand of gunpowder is known for its clean burning and reliable performance, as is the case with all of their products.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- It is positioned in burning speed to accommodate 12 ga., 2 3/4″ light, medium and heavy 1 1/8 oz. loads
- Hodgdon International Clays Powder For Sale works splendidly in 20 ga., 7/8 oz. target and light field loads
- Clean burning and flawless functioning is the rule
- Grain shape is flake.