OVERVIEW: HODGDON H335 RIFLE SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon H335 Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This Powder was first developed as a military powder and was used for the 5.56 NATO, also known as the 223 Remington by handloaders. It goes without saying that Hodgdon H335 Powder is used extensively in the 222 Remington, the 223 Remington, and a variety of other tiny cartridges. Shooters that target prairie dogs will discover that this specific kind of small rifle powder is their go-to option.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Powders of a high caliber for those who reload their own ammunition at home
- Flows through the measures with outstanding precision.
- Offers match-grade accuracy
- Burning without toxins
- Varmint loads
- Flattened ball type
- .222 and.223 Remington,.22-250 Remington, as well as a great number of others
- Sizes of 1 and 8 pounds available, which are more cost effective
|1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds