OVERVIEW: HODGDON H4350 RELOADING SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests. H4350 Powder In Stock now at Reloading Dedpot USA.
Shooters have been familiar with the burning speed of the Hodgdon H4350 Powder for some decades now. Over that time period, Hodgdon has modernized H4350 by reducing the size of the grains to make measuring it easier and by making it immune to the effects of extreme hot and cold conditions.
Among the WSM family of calibers, the Hodgdon H4350 Powder is the best option (270, 7mm, 30, 325). H4350 is the common component used in a wide variety of cartridges, including the 243 Winchester, the 6mm Remington, the 270 Winchester, the 338 Winchester Magnum, and many more. It is unrivaled in performance for magnums firing bullets of low to moderate weight.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Powders of a high caliber for those who reload their own ammunition at home
- Flows through the measures with outstanding precision.
- Offers match-grade performance
- Containers of 1 and 8 pounds that are Economical
- Extremely Rapid Burning
- Excellent option for WSM as well as regular loads
|1.140 Pounds – 8.400 Pounds