OVERVIEW: HODGDON HI-SKOR 800-X SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon 800X Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
This large-grained flake powder, which was once sold under the IMR label and is currently sold under the Hodgdon label, performs at its highest level when used in heavy field loads ranging from 10 gauge to 28 gauge.
When it comes to handgun cartridges, Hodgdon 800X Powder For Sale In Stock Now works very well in rounds such as the 10mm auto and the 44 Remington Magnum. The combination of exceptional velocity and consistency results in superior precision.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- It is a large-grained flake powder
- It is designed for heavy field loads from 10- to 28-gauge.
- In handgun cartridges, it performs superbly in cartridges like the 10mm auto and 44 Remington Magnum
- Excellent velocity and uniformity translate into top accuracy.