OVERVIEW: HODGDON UNIVERSAL CLAYS SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Universal Clays Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon Universal Clays Powder is compatible with the widest range of handgun and shotgun cartridges. This is the gunpowder technique created for shooters using 28 gauge ammunition.
Hodgdon Universal Clays Powder For Sale performs well in all calibers, from the 25 ACP to the 44 magnum, and from 28 gauge to 12 gauge. Clean burning and consistency are characteristics shared by all Hodgdon gunpowders.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Handles the broadest spectrum of cartridges for both pistol and shotgun
- Provides outstanding performance from the 25 ACP to the 44 magnum
- Produces excellent loads in 28 ga. 3/4 oz., 20 ga. 7/8 oz., 16 ga. 1 oz., and even 12 ga. 1 1/4 oz
- Clean burning and uniformity are part of its attributes
- It can be used for both pistol and shotgun
- Grain shape is flake.