Established in 1933, IMI is a defense systems house specializing in the development, integration, manufacturing and life cycle support of modern land, air and naval combat systems and HLS solutions. IMI’s world class combat-proven systems are developed by vertically integrated expert teams, working in close cooperation with the customers, the most prominent being the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). IMI’s products have been qualified with the IDF, US Military (Air Force, Army and Navy) and NATO nations.
The SS109 bullet is a steel penetrator tipped, lead core bullet complete with the standard green paint used to designate penetrator tip ammunition. This ammunition is a great choice for the shooter looking for a great affordable round for target shooting, training and practice. This ammunition is non-corrosive in boxer-primed, reloadable brass cases with military primer crimp.
Please Note: While the 5.56x45mm NATO will fit in a .223 Remington chamber, the 5.56 is a military round that runs at higher pressures than its .223 counterpart and is not recommended to be fired in a .223 Remington chamber.
- Box of 30 = As pictured
- Box of 450 = 15 Boxes of 30
- Case of 1200 = 40 boxes of 30
- Convenient 30 round boxes completely fill standard capacity magazines
- NATO qualified
- Designed for use in 5.56mm Rifles and machine guns with 1 in 7″ twist, such as M16A2, M4 and Tavor
- Meets all STANAG 4172 and PFP (NAAG-LG/3-SG/1) D(2004)1 requirements