OVERVIEW: HODGDON TITEWAD RELOADING SMOKELESS POWDER
Every bottle of Hodgdon Smokeless Powder is guaranteed by a century of manufacturing expertise and the industry’s most stringent quality control processes. To maintain uniformity, the chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are continually verified and evaluated in a ballistics lab. Please visit this link for further information on this Hodgdon Titewad Powder For Sale load data. You might check out this other Hodgdon Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Hodgdon Titewad Powder is an excellent flattened spherical shotgun powder. TITEWAD, unlike previous spherical propellants, has low charge weights, soft muzzle report, little recoil, and decreased residue for maximum ballistic performance. This exceptional propellant, intended for 12 gauge exclusively, Hodgdon Titewad Powder For Sale meters well and is appropriate for loads weighing 7/8, 1 and 1 1/8 ounces. “A little goes a big way!” as the name suggests.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Powder suitable for reloading firearms
- Charges that are low in weight
- Recoil that is lessened