VIHTAVUORI N150 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
The N100 powders are single base powders that are mostly utilized in rifle calibers. One of Vihtavuori’s most popular reloading materials is Vihtavuori N150 Powder For Sale In Stock Now. It is typically employed with larger bullets in precision loads and hunting loads in cartridges with medium case capacities, such as the.30-06 Springfield,.308 Winchester, and.655 SE. The Vihtavuori N150 Powder For Sale is one of the greatest all-arounder powders for European hunting calibers, if not the best.
Vihtavuori N150 Powder For Sale is a tubular powder with grain size of 1.33 mm length and 1.11 diameter, and its almost symmetrical form makes it an excellent partner for all types of reloading equipment. The Vihtavuori N150 Powder For Sale has a medium burn rate when compared to rifle powders. It is also one of the least temperature sensitive powders, and owing to the included decoppering agent, even when using copper bullets, the coppering of the rifle barrel is minimal.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- A very slow rate of consumption or combustion
- Excellent for use with Rounds having a Big Bore and a High Capacity.
- Extruded Stick Shape That Is Easy To Measure
|1.140 Pounds – 8.445 Pounds