OVERVIEW: IMR ENDURON 7977 SMOKELESS POWDER
Since the company was started by E.I. DuPont more than 200 years ago, IMR powders have been made. Reloaders all over the world trust the IMR 7977 series of powder, which can be used in many different ways. You might check out this other IMR Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Enduron Technology extruded powder with the slowest burn rate, IMR 7977 Powder, is a real magnum cartridge propellant. It performs well with cartridges like as the 300 Winchester Magnum, 7mm Remington Magnum, 338 Lapua, and a variety of others. IMR 7977 Powder For Sale loading density is ideal for magnums, filling the case well at maximum loads and contributing to excellent consistency and accuracy. “Never had it that nice” with the 7mm Remington Magnum!
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Smokeless gunpowder that has been extruded
- Maximum velocities achieved using magnum-caliber casings
- Insensitive to the effects of changing temperatures