OVERVIEW: IMR ENDURON 8133 SMOKELESS POWDER
Since the company was started by E.I. DuPont more than 200 years ago, IMR powders have been made. Reloaders all over the world trust the IMR series of powder, which can be used in many different ways. You might check out this other IMR Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Loading density is ideal for magnums, resulting in excellent uniformity. This is a real magnum propellant that performs well in 6.5-300 Weatherby, 264 Win Mag, 28 Nosler, and 300 Rem Ultra Mag cartridges, among others. Loading density is ideal for magnums, filling the case well at maximum loads and contributing to excellent consistency and accuracy.
The Enduron series is distinguished by its copper fouling eliminator, insensitivity to temperature variations, optimal loading density, and environmental friendliness. IMR 8133 Powder For Sale functions similarly to Hodgdon Retumbo, however the charge weights are significantly different.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Burning with no ash or residue
- Provides the ideal pressure for achieving desired performance velocities