VIHTAVUORI N120 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
Vihtavuori N120 Powder For Sale In Stock Now performs very well in tiny calibers with light bullets and in short barrel rifles; in particular, it excels in.222 Remington and 7.62×39 calibers. Powder that was formerly known as N 21 is well-known and is used by a number of organizations, including the Finnish Army. On the spectrum of rifle powders, the burning speed of Vihtavuori N120 Powder For Sale is considered to be quick, but it is little slower than that of Vihtavuori N110 Powder.
Vihtavuori N120 Powder For Sale requires more pressure than N110 in order to burn efficiently. Vihtavuori N120 Powder For Sale grain size is the lowest in the Vihtavuori rifle powder family, measuring just 0.8 mm in length and 0.6 mm in diameter. Similarly with other small-sized powders, this simplifies loadability and usage in powder measurements. Several sport shooters, short-range target shooters, and small game hunters utilize Vihtavuori N120 gunpowder.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- A very slow rate of consumption or combustion
- Excellent for use with Rounds having a Big Bore and a High Capacity.
- Extruded Stick Shape That Is Easy To Measure
|1.140 Pounds – 8.455 Pounds