VIHTAVUORI N130 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
The rifle powder Vihtavuori N130 Powder For Sale In Stock Now, previously known as N303, is a versatile powder for a wide range of rifle calibers, particularly for small game hunting and target shooting. Several factory loaded caliber.22 and 6 mm PPC cartridges employ the Vihtavuori N130 Powder For Sale. It’s also a great handloading match for lighter bullets in.223 Remington and straight-wall rifle casings like the.45-70 Government and.458 Winchester Magnum.
The Vihtavuori N130 Powder For Sale is a single-base, tubular rifle powder with grain size of 1 mm length and 0.06 mm diameter. The burning rate is rather quick on the spectrum of rifle powders. Interesting fact: Vihtavuori N130 Powder For Sale has the same grain size as Vihtavuori N133 Powder and Vihatvuori N135 Powder, however the burning behavior of these powders differs owing to changes in surface coatings.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- A very slow rate of consumption or combustion
- Excellent for use with Rounds having a Big Bore and a High Capacity.
- Extruded Stick Shape That Is Easy To Measure
|1.140 Pounds – 8.445 Pounds