VIHTAVUORI N165 SMOKELESS GUN POWDER
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powder is utilized by some of the top shooters and producers in the competitive shooting field, and it has earned a good reputation as one of the best smokeless powders on the market. In all weathers and settings, these powders assure clean burning and consistent shooting qualities. You might check out this other Vihtavuori Powder if this one doesn’t suit your requirements or interests.
Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders have excellent quality since they manage the whole manufacturing chain from nitrocellulose manufacture to bottling. Over 85 years, these tight quality acceptance standards have allowed reloaders and cartridge makers obtain equivalent loads independent of manufacturing lot. It’s clear why elite shooters worldwide use Vihtavuori Smokeless Powders.
The N100 powders are single base powders that are mostly utilized in rifle calibers. Vihtavuori N165 Powder For Sale In Stock Now is a universal powder for large bullets in magnum rifle calibers. It works particularly well in.338 Lapua Magnum with 250 gr bullets, although Vihtavuori N165 Powder For Sale may be used for handloading a broad range of calibers from.555 SE to.416 Rigby.
The powder grains of N165 have the same size (1,3 mm length x 1,0 mm diameter) as those of its “big brother” N160, but the surface coating causes the variation in burning properties. Vihtavuori N165 Powder For Sale is a highly slow-burning rifle powder that is preferable than Vihtavuori N160 Powder when utilizing bigger bullets in the same range of cartridges. Since Vihtavuori N165 Powder For Sale can produce somewhat greater velocity, it is an ideal option for long-range shooting and large game hunting.
- It is imperative that you do not go over the loads that are specified in the reloaders handbook.
- Never, ever combine any powders, regardless of the kind, brand, or origin of any powder.
- Never attempt to use smokeless powder as a replacement for black powder or any other kind of black powder alternative.
Specifications and Features:
- Burning at a Slow Pace
- Magnum Cartridges fit them like a glove.
- Excellent in 6.5-284 Norma, 270 Winchester, and.25-06 Remington calibers
- Extruded Stick That Is Simple to Measure
|1.140 Pounds – 8.450 Pounds